When it comes to getting dentures, it’s important to choose the right option that best suits your needs. Investing in professional denture services from a reputable clinic such as Aesthetic Dental & Denture Clinic can provide several benefits when compared to DIY kits or other temporary solutions. Here’s what you need to know.
Benefits Of A Denture Clinic vs DIY Kits
At a specialised denture clinic, you can receive immediate dentures that provide an immediate solution to missing teeth and allow you to remain confident and comfortable while a permanent set of dentures is crafted. The biggest benefit of a denture clinic is that they offer customised dentures that are specifically crafted and fitted for the client.
Other benefits include:
- Immediate dentures are built with a one-of-a-kind fit and made using the highest quality materials, which helps ensure they last longer than DIY kits or other temporary solutions.
- Additionally, many clinics also offer a variety of other types of dentures, such as traditional removable partial or full upper and lower dentures, overdentures, implant supported dentures and more.
- Professional dental clinics also have the latest technology combined with proven techniques to create unique solutions for each individual patient’s needs, something you won’t get with DIY kits.
- Professional dental clinics also offer regular fittings and repairs should anything happen over time, giving you greater piece of mind than buying off-the-shelf products.
Ultimately, investing in professional denture services from a specialised clinic provides access to high-quality care and personalised attention, ensuring any dental replacement solution meets both aesthetic and functional requirements. It also guarantees that if there are any problems once fitted, you’ll be able to have them checked and fixed as soon as possible.
Types Of Dentures A Professional Clinic Can Help With
Dentures are artificial teeth and gums that are designed to restore the natural functionality of a person’s mouth, and include the following types:
- Complete Dentures replace all the teeth in either the upper or lower jaw. You may need several visits and dental impressions for a proper fit.
- Partial Dentures replace only some of the teeth in a patient’s mouth. A partial denture can be used as an alternative to bridges or implants and can be made from metal or acrylic.
- Immediate Dentures are made before any remaining teeth have been extracted, allowing for immediate use after extraction. As expected, these differ slightly from regular dentures as they don’t form a perfect fit until after the gum tissue has healed from extraction surgery.
- Flexible Partial Dentures are made with thin, flexible plastic, and provide a more secure fit than traditional acrylic partial dentures while still being light and comfortable to wear.
How Aesthetic Dental & Denture Clinic Can Help
No matter what type of denture you need, there is an experienced professional at your local denture clinic who is ready to help you get the right set for your individual needs.
Aesthetic Dental & Denture Clinic offers everything from regular fittings and denture repair to custom designed tooth replacements. Our experienced team understands the importance of proper fitting when it comes to dental health – making sure your replacement teeth not only look natural but also fit comfortably for your long-term health needs.
We use the latest technology coupled with proven techniques in order to create unique solutions for each individual patient’s needs. We also have years of experience in providing all types of dental treatments, so you can be sure all your needs are taken care of by highly qualified staff members.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your denture needs, or if you want to find out more about denture costs and procedures. Let us bring your smile back to life.